12.31.2011

Bring on the New Year!

Happy New Year To All!

1. Elie Saab 2. Elie Saab 3. Elie Saab 4. L'Wren Scott 5. Jason Wu 6. Elie Saab. All Pictures from Style.com.
This is basically a compilation of my dream New Years outfit. Glitter is a must and I would prefer floor length dresses with glitter from head to toe and Elie Saab did just that for the Spring 2012 Ready To Wear collection. L’Wren Scott’s bronze dress caught my eye due to rich color. As for Jason Wu’s ensemble it is completely unpredictable and chic, separates for New Years never looked this good.

Follow me with Bloglovin <3 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Is there any way you know how that club (?) superimposed the "HAPPY NEW YEAR" on the floor exactly? (I'm not far from Richmond, just wondering if there's a company I can contact.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what i saw it was a spotlight with a design on it. A website like this might be of help http://www.spotlightdesign.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete